A commitment to Pray, Play, and Stay on our streets as a good neighbor.
- Walk your street and pray.
- Get to know the people on your street by name.
- Decide to be the unofficial chaplain of your street - love, serve, and care for them.
- Hold a block party at least once a year.
- Be a non-conditional inviter to a Whitewater Crossing service.
- Team up/meet with any other Whitewater members on your street once a quarter.
- Eventually start a small group at your house.
- Focus on the few who seem responsive.
- Visit this page to share and read best practices.
Let us know that you are committing to be For Your Street!
For My Street Commitment