Family Fest at Stricker's Grove
One day a year we invite our friends and neighbors to party with us at Stricker's Grove. Rides, games and food! #ForMyStreet
This is your chance to make that first step with a friend or family on your street that does not have a church home. No outside advertising is happening - it’s all up to you! Tickets are $25 for your entire household (or $8/person), and tickets for the household you are inviting are FREE!
- You will register below everyone in your household. After you complete your registration, you will receive directions on how to register your invited guests.
- Watch the Family Fest story unfold through YOUR photos with #WhitewaterFF
- Looking to volunteer? Email Angela Nero: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TIP: Login before buying tickets to save time!
Why Family Fest?
Watch this Family Fest story.
- 12:30: Park Open to Guest
- 1pm: Rides Open
- 2-6pm: Meal Served (one per person)
- 5-6pm: Ride Break & Entertainment
- 6-8pm: Rides Open
- 8pm: Park Closed