WOAH... did it just get cold in here? Big Chill is a 3-night event (Fri Feb 16 @ 6-10 PM + Sat Feb 17 @ 6-10 PM + Sun Feb 18 @ 6-10PM) for local students, intended to give them a break from those Winter Blues - and maybe transform their future! We've been hard at work forming partnerships with other churches in the Cincinnati area in order to reach students all across the tri-state - all for the glory of Jesus. We want students to come and know that they are loved by Jesus and have people around them that will help them in their journey along the way.
Our theme this year is Overcomer. Because we believe that anyone and everyone can turn to Jesus. God has packed the Bible full of stories showing how He can change our lives and turn us around when we personally experience Jesus in new ways. That's where we're going.
"You are more than your past. You are more than your reputation. Jesus has overcome death and sin so that we can stand firm in Him. You are an Overcomer."
- 3-day event
- For Middle and High School students (6th-12th grades)
- Attend all three days or one day or any in between
- To attend all three days, please pre-register online
- To attend individual days, come the day of the event. You'll register and pay at the door.
DATES & TIMES
- Fri Feb 16 @ 6-10 PM
- Sat Feb 17 @ 6-10 PM
- Sun Feb 18 @ 6-10 PM
- $50 for all three days (pre-register online). Please contact Lexia Ledesma (email@example.com) if you are unable to make payment at this time and still want to register right away.
- $20 for individual days (register + pay at the door)
Dates for BIG CHILL