2021 is a new year and has all new potential to be a catalyst for major faith moments and forward momentum. This event will answer the question, "Who are you…really?".
It’s an important question because who you are, and who you think you are, will decide a lot about your life. It will impact who you hang out with, what you try, how you treat yourself, and how you treat other people.
Long story short, your identity will determine the quality of your life now and in the future.
During BIG CHILL, we’ll look beyond the labels and go directly to the only One who can verify who you are and who you were made to be.
This event is geared towards our focus of One Life.
What is One Life? For us, it is:
- The belief that the best evangelism is done one-on-one.
- Every believer should have a non-believing friend, family member, or co-worker who does not know Jesus
- We are to be intentional about our lives interacting with that non-believers life, in hopes they come to know Jesus themselves and be baptized.
This is a 4-day event, where students can attend all four days or one day or any in between.
- Thursday, February, 18 6-9pm
- Friday, February 19, 6-10pm
- Saturday, February 20, 6-10pm
- Sunday, February 21, 6-9pm
- $50 for all four days
- $15 for individual days
Thursday, February 18, 2021 @ 6:00 PM
Friday, February 19, 2021 @ 6:00 PM
Saturday, February 20, 2021 @ 6:00 PM
Sunday, February 21, 2021 @ 6:00 PM