This year's Toy Store will look different because we have safety and health precautions in place to protect everyone, volunteers and guests. If any of the schools close due to COVID, the event will change to pick up only and will not require Adult Ambassadors and Restockers.
- Adult Ambassadors (help a parent shop for their kids) HIGH CONTACT, need (16 Fri, 16 Sat)
- Restockers (restocks toys to shopping area) MINIMAL CONTACT, need (4 Fri, 4 Sat)
- Greeters (greets and registers guests) MODERATE CONTACT, need (4 Fri, 4 Sat)
- Loaders (assists shoppers taking toys to cars) MODERATE CONTACT, need (4 Fri, 4 Sat)
- Parking Team (provide parking directions outside) MINIMAL CONTACT, need (4 Fri, 4 Sat)
- 20 Volunteers to serve at H.O.P.E.-full Pastures on Sunday, Dec 12, 11am-3pm
If you're interested in volunteering please email Tracy Borgemenke: email@example.com to serve by November 30!