Adult Worship: Lighting Director
- Programs and operates lighting console that controls the house and theatrical lights onstage.
- Operate audio and automation procedures in the absence of production booth personnel.
- A basic knowledge of all appropriate rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Safely operates technical equipment to include scissor and boom lift.
- Participate in weekend worship team rehearsals.
- Assist in maintenance and repair of lighting production equipment.
- Make recommendations for updated equipment as needed.
Interests: Choose 1 or more:
Administration, Audio/Video, Computer/IT, Creativity, Leadership
Day of the Week Options:
High School, 18+, 21+
How often can you serve?:
2-3 hours a month, 1 hour a week, 2-3 hours a week