Adult Worship: Instrumentalist
- Provide instrumental accompaniment for all designated rehearsals, worship services and events as scheduled.
- Ensure the accuracy of all assigned repertoire is learned and polished.
- Fulfill all three team roles: contributing instrumentalist, team supporter (complement and build-up team members) and co-worship leader.
- Allow adequate personal practice time each week for thorough preparation of all music repertoire.
- Attend weekly band rehearsals and meetings as scheduled.
- Model worship - corporately and personally.
Interests: Choose 1 or more:
Creativity, Leadership, Music
Days you are available:
High School, 18+, 21+
How often can you serve?:
2-3 hours a month, 1 hour a week, 2-3 hours a week