Adult Worship: Production Coach
- Serves with the Worship & Production Minister/Worship Leader to prepare and/or coordinate all weekend worship services and special events elements, and distribute production sheets to appropriate personnel.
- Leads the pre-service production meeting.
- Administer the pre-service checklist for each worship service and special event.
- Makes sure the weekend worship services and special events, as well as corresponding pre-service rehearsals and soundchecks are on schedule.
- Cue and assist speaker, communion/offering presider, and special guests during worship service as needed.
- Communicates with Video Director and/or Security (via headset/intercom) as needed.
- Carries speaker back-up mic.
Interests: Choose 1 or more:
Administration, Communication, Computer/IT, Creativity, Hospitality, Leadership
Days you are available:
Sunday, Saturday, Weekday
High School, 18+, 21+
How often can you serve?:
2-3 hours a month, 1 hour a week, 2-3 hours a week