Adult Worship: Audio 1 (A1) FOH Engineer
- Responsible for setting up the mixing console, processing gear (compressors, FX, etc.), and patch bay for weekend rehearsals and soundchecks.
- Prepare and test all audio equipment required for the worship services and special events.
- Confirm sound checks for speakers, vocalists, musicians, baptism and playback sources as needed.
- Participate in worship team rehearsals.
- Strike and secure all audio equipment, and power down the system after the final weekend worship service and/or special event.
- Troubleshoot audio problems/issues.
- Assist in maintenance and repair of audio production equipment.
- Make recommendations for updated equipment as needed.
Interests: Choose 1 or more:
Audio/Video, Creativity, Leadership
Day of the Week Options:
High School, 18+, 21+
How often can you serve?:
2-3 hours a month, 1 hour a week, 2-3 hours a week