We all have a purpose in life, but fear often keeps us from fulfilling it. What if we could live our lives as if we were fearless?
The Big Chill 2022 is where students will discover how a personal relationship with Jesus makes this possible.
Going through the book of Daniel, they’ll discover how fear appears in their lives and how God wants them to react to it. Students will be encouraged, and they’ll be challenged to boldly step out in their faith. Fearless. We all want to live our lives with confidence, knowing that whatever steps we take, Jesus will be right there with us.
Get ready to experience these things together, and help one another to become Fearless!
Details to know:
- This is a 4-day event
- For Middle and High School students (6th-12th grades)
- Attend all four days or one day or any in between
- To attend all four days, please pre-register online
- To attend individual days, come the day of the event. You'll register and pay at the door.
Dates and Times:
- Thursday, January 27, 6-9pm
- Friday, January 28, 6-10pm
- Saturday, January 29, 6-10pm
- Sunday, January 30, 6-9pm
- $50 for all four days (pre-register online). Please contact Lexia Ledesma at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to make payment at this time and still want to register.
- $20 for individual days (register and pay at the door)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.